An Innovator’s Guide to Contextual Intelligence and Robotics

I have an annual travel insurance. It is not that I travel a lot, but it gives me the flexibility to come and go whenever I want. It saves me the trouble of ordering a new travel insurance for every vacation and it guarantees me that I am always insured. You could say that it provides me with the suggestion of freedom to travel.

But isn’t it strange that I need to take an annual insurance, just to avoid the hassle of ordering a new insurance every time I want to travel? And what about my coverage? Should I choose worldwide coverage just in case I want to travel outside of Europe? And why do I have to pay for the days that I am not traveling?

I demand a personalized product that automatically adjusts itself too.
And I only want to pay for what I use

We are the ‘click and buy’ generation and these days, everything is getting personalized. In a series of articles on contextual intelligence and robotics, I want to give you insight in the state of the technology and it's application. To start off: what exactly is contextual intelligence?

Read the first article of this series on Accenture Insights

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Using the Golden Circle Model in your resume and LinkedIn profile

Improve Product and Brand engagement through smart documentation - A White Paper about the challenge of creating user-centric documentation

Laying the foundation for an effective article