New job: Principal Consultant at Accenture

As mentioned in my previous post, my carreer at Be Informed ended a couple of weeks ago, offering me the opportunity to rethink my professional goals and ambitions. As a result I made the decision that being a product marketer - focused on 'pushing' a product - was not the way to go for me. I would rather work again as a business consultant, closer to the business and working with a customer - really helping a customer - to improve a company's agility, efficiency and results.

In Accenture I have found an employer that offers me the opportunity to use my > 15 years of experience with enabling performance improvements for organizations in interesting national and international projects for renowned customers. It will give me the great opportunity to develop myself further as an expert in translating complex organizational goals and processes to clear and innovative ICT solutions and making knowledge applicable.

In this blog I will continu to describe my ideas and lessons learned on improving the effectiveness of information. My blogs are my own views and do not necessarily represent the views of my employer, Accenture.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Using the Golden Circle Model in your resume and LinkedIn profile

Improve Product and Brand engagement through smart documentation - A White Paper about the challenge of creating user-centric documentation

Laying the foundation for an effective article